Bloom 3.1 has been released.
The new release contains big improvements relating to the import of Exif information.
The photo preferences dialog has been rewritten to provide much greater control over importing Exif information into the photo caption.
Here’s a screen shot showing what can be possible.
Here’s a list of the other features included in this release:
- Support for viewing albums of Facebook pages
- Added the ability to rotate and delete pictures from the view image window
- Improved caption support in the view image window
- Fixed adding caption to multiple photos.
- Support for larger image sizes: tested images from Nikon D800, Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Fuji X-Pro, Olympus EM-5, Leica M9, PENTAX K-5 II, Panasonic DMC-GX7, Ricoh GR, SIGMA SD1, Kodak DCS Pro SLR/c
- Other bug fixes