Bloom 3.2 released. It fixes the ‘Cannot Create JVM’ issue that occurred sometimes on Windows 64 bits, it brings the ability to customize the memory allocated to Bloom. Currently on Mac the limit is 75% of the total RAM, on Windows and Linux it’s 1024MB. Next version will bring larger memory sizes for Windows 64 bits versions (64 bits JVM).
Bloom 3.0 has been released.
Version 3.0 brings 2 versions of Bloom, Bloom (free) and Bloom PRO ($3.99). The 2 versions can be downloaded from Bloom homepage
Bloom 3.0 Brings compatibility with new Facebook API, has the ability to save login information.
Bloom PRO adds the ability to upload large photo sizes (up to 2048 pixels) and supports uploads to Facebook pages.
For a step by step tutorial click here
Bloom 2.8.0 has just been released. It’s a big release it includes the following:
* Adds cover flow: the ability to view photos by pressing on the SPACE button, ESCAPE dismisses the preview, the RIGHT and LEFT arrows are used to navigate between photos
* Increased the upload photos size to 720 pixels
* Added Spanish translation thanks to Francisco Viollaz
* Added the ability to choose the default file dialog directory (in the Preferences menu)
* Added the ability to save photos from the thumbnails list
* Added the ability to locate the added images in the file manager (Explorer, Finder)
* Performance improvement when viewing albums
* Fixed the caption defect: when selecting a photo with a caption then selecting other photos, the other photos captions used to get overwritten